Note: PrivacyPolicy is subject to change at any time without notice. To make sure You are aware of any changes, please review this policy periodically.
Information that Eekaba may collect
Eekaba may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the Website (including your name, address, phone no., e-mail, etc.
- Information you provide to Eekaba via third parties like Facebook.
- Information about transactions carried out over the Website (including products purchased, time, date and payments made).
- If you contact Eekaba to report a problem with the Website or for technical or customer support, Eekaba may keep a record of that correspondence or conversation.
- If you transact on Eekaba, Eekaba collects some additional information, such as a billing address, [a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details] and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- Any other information provided by You on the Website.
Keeping information Secure
Eekaba is committed to protecting the security of Your personal information. Eekaba has in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the data and the harm that might result from a breach of security. Where Eekaba has given you (or where You have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Eekaba ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Eekaba will endeavor to protect Your personal data, Eekaba cannot guarantee the security of Your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at Your own risk. Once Eekaba has received Your information, Eekaba will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to such information.
Uses of the Information
The personal information provided by you to Eekaba is used by Eekaba in the following ways :
- To provide the Services requested by You on the Website.
- To ensure that Content from Website is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer.
- To resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, help promote a safe service, collect money, measure consumer interest in Products and Services, inform You about online and offline offers, Products, Services, and updates, customize Your experience, detect and protect Eekaba against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce Eekaba’s terms and conditions, and as otherwise described to You at the time of collection
- To provide You with information, Products or Services that you request from Eekaba or which Eekaba feel may interest You, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out Eekaba’s obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Eekaba.
- To notify You about changes to the Products andServices.
- To administer and maintain Eekaba records.
- To verify Your identity and to respond to any query You may raise with Eekaba.
- For the purpose of research and statistical analysis and internal customer service monitoring.
Sharing of personal information
Eekaba may share personal information with its other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of its Services. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless You explicitly opt-in.
Links to Other Sites
The Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about You. Eekaba is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
119 A Suncity Business Tower, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon 122002